




We finally had a weekend to put our pool up. The kids are having a blast. Haeley has turned into my little mermaid. Last year she wouldn't let her face get near the water and this year she is living under the water. A fear she has finally overcome. horay!!!



4 comments:
Barb, I don't know how you do it, but you take the best pictures! So, are you guys busy July 26, 27 & 28? I was thinking I might come down. Garrett will be in Reno?
less than a month and i'll be swimming in that same pool cant wait!!!
Emily,
You are more than welcome to come down that weekend. My sister Jen and her husband are also going to be in town. We were thinking of doing a beach weekend.
emily,
you should totaly come! but you cant make fun of my white butt.
Post a Comment