Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day Parade


Happy veteran's day to everybody. We got up bright and early this morning to go and see the Veteran's day parade. My girls have been taking cheer and they got to march in it. They looked adorable! We have three more parades to do in December and then I think we will take a break for a little while. (Go Bears Go!!!)


5 comments:

robin marie said...

i love their little outfits!

Rachelle said...

Your girls are just too cute! It's funny to me that you have parades around this time of year because I am thinking about how cold it is here. I have to remember you live in California now and it is much warmer!!

Jeenyus10 said...

Yeah, what Rachelle said. It looks so nice and warm there! Wish I could have been there to see!

Moments by Me said...

Oh my goodness! The girls look so adorable! And Noah too of course! How fun!

Beverly said...

You cheerleaders look beautiful.