wells fargo had a fundraiser at a bowling alley on Saturday that the kids and I were able to attend. The kids had a blast. Lexi really is learning how to throw the ball straight, Haeley and Noah were just happy to hit something. They also had a drawing for prizes and we happened to win the biggest prize. Four tickets to Sea World! I am way excited to take the kids, they have never been so this will be a real treat.
3 comments:
How fun! I have never been there before. It is on my bucket list. I hope you guys have a great time!
Sea world will be fun! Missed you at the 80's party you could have looked ridiculous with us!!
I am so jelous. I have been telling Jeff that I want to take the kids to Sea World for the last year. Hopefully that dream will come true in the fall.
Post a Comment