Monday, April 20, 2009

NYC


I don't even know where to begin on our trip to new york, it was amazing!
The first day I got my hair done and we attempted to see the empire state building but it was to cloudy to see all the way up.
The second day we walked around central park and went to the top of the rockafeller center and viewed all of new york. It was beautiful! We also went to a wax museum.
The third day we went to liberty Island and Ellis Island. It was freezing cold that day so liberty Island was quick. We also went and toured the world trade center. It was really cool to see all the stuff but kind of sad too. So many people lost there loved ones.
The fourth day we went and did a lot of shopping and then later went to phantom of the opera on broadway. Following the show Andrew took me out to dinner to a very nice resturant. I opened the menu and just about had a heart attack, it was a little pricy but he wanted to do something special because I dont really get out much. I will say though, it was the best stake I have ever had.
The last day was just relaxed. We took a walk across the brooklyn bridge, did last minute shopping and then off to the airport. That was a fun experience in itself. We had done so well with the subway system all week and then on our way to the airport, we took the right subway just going the opposite direction. So it ended up taking us an hour longer and almost missing our flight.
We had a great time. Here are some of the many millions of photos we took

Central Park

Rockafeller center

wax museum

wax museum

wax Museum

Liberty Island

World trade center

Brooklyn Bridge, Behind us is the manhattan bridge

5 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

Oh I am so jealous! I would love to see New York someday! I think I am too big a chicken! I love your pics! It looks like you guys had a great time. Love ya

Cameron/Melissa said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I am jealous of the alone time with your hubby! That is always wonderful. Hope you guys are doing well.

Steve and Rebecca said...

You guys did SO much in just a couple of days!! Glad you had a fun trip!

Moments by Me said...

Wow! You both look so great and it sounds like you had a blast!

Rachelle said...

Looks like fun!!