Friday, May 15, 2009

This is why I love being a Mom

Lexi has a cold and was deciding she didnt feel all that great tonight,so I told her to go and lay down. My girlfriend then called and asked if I wanted to join her and a few others friends for dinner, I gladly accepted. I told Lexi I was leaving and she fell apart. Her tummy started hurting she knew she had a fever (which she didnt) and was all nervous about me leaving her. I then debated even going, I dont like to leave my kids unhappy but andrew then reassured me that she would be fine. I did end up going and this note was sitting by my bed side table when I got home.


The second line is a little hard to read but it says "I did not have a tummy ach"

She knows I have a little bit of anxiety when I am not at there side when they are sick.
Moments like these remind me how much I love being a mother!

4 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

Aren't they good at working you! Wait til they become teenagers!

Rachelle said...

AHHHH CUTE!!

Beverly said...

She is so sweet! Aunt Bev is proud of her for letting you go. Good job Lexi. Can't wait to see you all next month

Steve and Rebecca said...

That is so cute!!