I agree! So beautiful, next to impossible to pick. You have such a beautiful family! And your daughter is beginning to look like one of my brother's twins...
I love the pictures. I can't believe how old the girls are looking. We have not seem you guys in way way too long. Sometime soon we will have to work something out.
I love the pictures! They are super! I like the one you picked for the top of your blog and I love the one of all three kids sitting....Lexi in the middle! Very cute!
7 comments:
They are all so very very cute!!
Wow! Those are great pic's! I like the family one and the one of you and Andrew up close.
Man, too hard to pick! I like the one where you guys are standing up, and I also like the one you have picked for the top of your blog. So cute!!!
I agree! So beautiful, next to impossible to pick. You have such a beautiful family! And your daughter is beginning to look like one of my brother's twins...
They turned out super cute! Beautiful fam!
I love the pictures. I can't believe how old the girls are looking. We have not seem you guys in way way too long. Sometime soon we will have to work something out.
I love the pictures! They are super! I like the one you picked for the top of your blog and I love the one of all three kids sitting....Lexi in the middle! Very cute!
Post a Comment