Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Camping

We went camping over presidents weekend and had a blast.
the kids watching a movie in the rv









Haeley decided she liked the atv better than her bike.



Lexi had her first fall and got burnt by the bikes engine. Its my fault I told her she didnt have to wear her gear. OPPSS!! sorry lexi you had to learn the hard way.

Noah and collin loved sitting and playing with the toys.


















We hope to get to do it again real soon but not without the rv. We are not rough it campers.

2 comments:

~Emily~ said...

You guys have SO MUCH FUN!!! I wish we could come see you soon. We'll have to plan something!

Jeenyus10 said...

Ah, looks like fun! That is going to be us in a couple of weeks! I'm with you, tent camping sucks! (although I have done it and PAID my dues!!!)