Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another day at the beach

Well, the life of living in Cali is we get to visit the beach quite often. We decided to go and try a new location up near LA. The waves were horrible. They were crashing all the way up on shore and hard. Poor noah was just getting plowed. He seemed to enjoy it anyway. Haeley on the other hand had to stay out of the water. She has been sick the past couple of days to finally find out she has swimmers ear. She has to stay out of the water for a few days until it clears up. We let the kids play for a little bit, had dinner, and then finished with watching the sunset. I really do enjoy being at the beach.

3 comments:

robin marie said...

i am so jealous! what a fun day. soak up that california sun...

Jenni said...

i absolutly love it. your kids are to cute!! less than two weeks :D

Beverly said...

I wish I could go to the beach, I guess I will just have to settle for the lakes around here.