

The girls were up bright and early eager for their first day of school. They made their own breakfast, packed their own lunches and were waiting so patiently at the front door with their backpacks on ready to go. We ended up walking over to the school 15 minutes to early, but they just couldn't resist the excitement of their first day. I can't believe I have two kids in school full time. wow do they grow up fast. I also have started tending Isabella before and after school, she is really sweet and the girls all seem to get along.







3 comments:
They look super cute and are getting so big. Girls don't forget to call me and tell how the first day went
This is the first year all of my kids are in school all day (Well, Alex has moved out and is going on tour, so does that count?). As soon as my daycare kids go back, (One week and counting!) I won't have anyone here during the day. I am way excited! (I'll probably be bored to tears after the first week!) Everything is so fresh and new on the first day. Fun!
man they look so grown up. there not so little anymore. jaden isnt even born yet and i cant wait for him to head of to school :D
Post a Comment