Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Noah's First day of preschool


I cant believe my baby is going to school. I'm usually not emotional when it comes to leaving my kids at school but this one was hard for me. I have no more kids at home. What am I to do with myself? We got him to school, he ran into the classroom said hi and waved for me to go bye bye. All the other moms were in the classroom but Noah was good with me leaving. I kissed him goodbye and walked with tears in my eyes to the car. He is no longer a Baby and I have to keep reminding myself of that.

Here is Noah with his best friends Jaydon, and Soren

4 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

Isn't that hard! Part of you wants them to be shy and not go in right away, but part of you is relieved they didn't make a scene. It's okay, I got teary eyed at every one of my kid's first day of kindergarten!

Rachelle said...

I don't have to send Trey to preschool until next year thank goodness. Although I am sure it will come more quickly then I am expecting!

Snowcatcher said...

They grow up way too fast!

Beverly said...

He is the cutest boy ever! Be sure to tell him that we love him.