What is that circle thing around your tree? It looks like something awesome!
I was wondering the same thing about the Saturn-like ring around the tree...Beautiful! We're hoping to put out our Christmas village for the first time this year, too!
You're villiage is so amazing! I love it! Can't wait to see you guys next week!
I love the village! I will keep my fingers crossed!!!
its a ski slope
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What is that circle thing around your tree? It looks like something awesome!
I was wondering the same thing about the Saturn-like ring around the tree...
Beautiful! We're hoping to put out our Christmas village for the first time this year, too!
You're villiage is so amazing! I love it! Can't wait to see you guys next week!
I love the village! I will keep my fingers crossed!!!
its a ski slope
Post a Comment