Sunday, January 10, 2010

christmas in Utah!


Play time






Noah with his cousins playing something on the xbox

Haeleybrought her snowman inside to show me.

Haeley,Gracie and Lexi watching a movie on my ipod.



Holding sweet baby jake.























snow fun!





olympic rings and shopping at gateway










Nick teaching Noah how to play the guitar. I dont think he quite got it.





sledding up in park city. I wasn't very excited to go (hate being cold) and ended up having a blast. something we will try and do every year.

These are just a few things we enjoyed while we were there and are still excited to await the arrival of jaden. Hurry up and get here, I cant wait to see you!!!

2 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I am with you, I don't know if I can take the cold that goes along with sledding. I know I am a pansy! I am glad you guys have a warm place to go back to!

Snowcatcher said...

That all looks like such fun. I wish we could have been there with you. You're so lucky! You got to see Baby Jake already!!!