Sunday, February 22, 2009

Haeley lost her first tooth


She was so excited when her tooth finally fell out. She immediately wrote the tooth fairy a note and stuck it under her pillow. She woke up the next morning to her tooth gone and a gold one dollar coin in place of it. She told me that she is going to keep it forever and that it is very special beacause it came from a fairy like tinkerbell.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

lol how cute. i cant believe she is old enough to be loosing teeth.

Rachelle said...

She is such a cutie!

Moments by Me said...

Yippee!!! She looks so cute missing a tooth! BTW...I am guessing you are heading to New York soon??

Jeenyus10 said...

Sweet! Haeley's loaded! Can I have a loan?

Beverly said...

Wow! the tooth fairy in California is rich. The Utah tooth fairy is not as rich.

Laneea said...

I still think of her as a baby. She is one beautiful girl all grown up and ready to turn 16. HEE HEE