Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our last disneyland trip






Our season passes expire in about a week, so we made one last effort to take the kids to disneyland. It was fun but can you say rain in California, we got dumped on. On a positive note, the park was pretty empty. On a negative note Haeley did some damage to her foot from having holes in the bottom of her shoes and getting her feet wet and cold. She was okay until she woke up yesterday morning. She complained of not being able to walk on it and it really hurt. I just kind of brushed it off all day until we layed her down for bed, she then woke up about an hour later screaming and shaking in pain. I knew at this point that things were a little more serious. I kind of started to panic, so Andrew decided to call a ER doctor who lives in the neighborhood. He happened to be home and came straight over. He told us that she probably pulled some ligaments in her foot and that is what was causing her pain and swelling. So he bandaged it up and told me to keep motrin in her system to help with the pain. Then she woke up this morning and didnt want to go to church because everybody would make fun of her bandage. I cant believe she is worried about this at 5. Anyway we were about 20 minutes late but finally got her to go to church. She is feeling much better but still wont put much presure on it. Oh well, sometimes that's just the way life goes. Hope everybody had a great weekend and happy valentines day.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Hope She feels better!!

Beverly said...

Happy Birthday Lexi hope you had fun at Disney Land. I'm sorry you got hurt Haeley we miss you all!

Jenni said...

im sorry hays that stinks.!! im glad you guys had fun. we sure miss you!

Jeenyus10 said...

Oh, how sad! I feel her pain! I hurt my foot on the crossing the other day. Not fun!