That looks like a fun place! I didn't know they had places to make dolls! I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!
Fun! So girlie! I will have to rely on pics from you gals that have girls! (or wait for granddaughters, YIKES!)
heyy, that looks like a neat place and also to lexi Happy Birthday hope you had a good one and hope that you had funn!
happy birthday lexi!! we sure love you!!
Happy Birthday Lexi!! Looks like you had a blast!!!
I wish we had one of those fun places here. Happy Birthday Lexi. Can't wait till your visit.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That looks like a fun place! I didn't know they had places to make dolls! I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!
Fun! So girlie! I will have to rely on pics from you gals that have girls! (or wait for granddaughters, YIKES!)
heyy, that looks like a neat place and also to lexi Happy Birthday hope you had a good one and hope that you had funn!
happy birthday lexi!! we sure love you!!
Happy Birthday Lexi!! Looks like you had a blast!!!
I wish we had one of those fun places here. Happy Birthday Lexi. Can't wait till your visit.
Post a Comment