Monday, August 24, 2009

Thanks to all!

Can I just say I have the best friends ever. Usually at this age your birthday is just another day. You still have to get up, get the kids ready for school, walk them to school, take care of a very busy 3 year old, clean the house, do a batch of laundry, and make sure all the dishes are put away. The list could go on and on, but the point I am trying to make is I did feel special today. My girlfriends surprised me this morning with flowers and homemade cupcakes. Thanks Devon and Victoria. My other friend Cherisse brought me over some super cute scrapbooking embellishments. Thanks to my wonderful friends for making me feel special today, I love you guys!
Andrew was also very sweet and took me to dinner with no kids, just the 2 of us. We hardly ever go anywhere without our kids so it was nice. Thanks victoria for watching them.
overall I had a wonderful 29th b-day. (yes this is my 3rd year turning 29)
Thanks also to my family for all the phone calls!

5 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

Happy Birthday, Barb. It sounds like it was a good one!

Snowcatcher said...

Happy, happy birthday, and I'm sorry I didn't do something special for you! But maybe at lunchtime I can send you something...

Rachelle said...

Happy Birthday!

Jenni said...

we sure miss you!! im glad you had a good birthday see you in 3 days. **viva las vegas**

Beverly said...

Vegas on Saturday! Lets party it up. Oh and I have your present too!